Hello everyone!

I suspect the subwoofer output of my BX63A is going south. I've got some testing to do, but wanted some food for thought in the event there is something wrong with it. I stumbled upon this doofrad called "Mini DSP." (https://www.minidsp.com/products/min...minidsp-2x4-hd) Boasts quite an array of features and it seems like a nice replacement for the BX63A in my system. What do you folks think? Would you folks recommend something else?

Backstory: I've sent in a Crown PS-400 for service once and then again for warranty work as it was still exhibiting the same fault. Their tech says nothing is wrong with it despite vigorous testing. It was sent in for service because channel two would begin to fade out over time. I'd see the IOC light get dim and also feel decreased output from the associated subwoofer. I felt that since I was using a "Y" splitter on the subwoofer output, there was no way it was the BX63A. I even swapped the input cable from channel 1 to channel 2 with no change. Out of curiosity/frustration, I plopped my SR-II amplifier in place. Problem solved- equal output out of the amplifier and subwoofers. Well, fast-forward to last week when I noticed channel 1 on the SR-II fading out and then receiving the PS-400 & paperwork stating they could not find a problem with it. I'm really going to feel sheepish if testing reveals there is indeed nothing wrong with that PS-400....