Thread: 4367 and two Crown I-Tech5000HD

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Wouldn't want to deter you from what you're proposing but if they are lacking clarity in your living room you may want to look at other parts of your system being a possible source of the issue. The time I spent with a pair in a modest system, I thought they had excellent midrange and treble clarity without even a hint of roughness. They shouldn't have the polite smoothness the 1400 Array have. Also, unless you really know how to properly measure them and more importantly how to interpret those measurements, you're unlikely to improve upon the speakers as they are, not to mention the cost of iTech amplifier(s). If what you're after is the M2 experience......:-)

Quote Originally Posted by rusty jefferson View Post
    Wouldn't want to deter you from what you're proposing but if they are lacking clarity in your living room you may want to look at other parts of your system being a possible source of the issue. The time I spent with a pair in a modest system, I thought they had excellent midrange and treble clarity without even a hint of roughness. They shouldn't have the polite smoothness the 1400 Array have. Also, unless you really know how to properly measure them and more importantly how to interpret those measurements, you're unlikely to improve upon the speakers as they are, not to mention the cost of iTech amplifier(s). If what you're after is the M2 experience......:-)
    Actually I don't feel any lack of clarity, my idea is only to push 4367's performance to the max just because I already own a pair of I-Tech5000Hd (to be honest I also have one I-Tech9000HD...), thus was thinking about the best way to get it.

Thread Information