Dixie Bell!!

Sherwin Williams pigments and using a Martin Senour "Bright Life" Latex Eggshell Enamel, Neutral Base (Qt.):

Black: 22/32
Blue: 1 oz + 16/32
Violet: 16/32
Red Oxide: 1/64

I got one qt., cost $15.63 (plus a discretionary tip for the 1-hr iteration...).

I went to the best paint guy I know on the coast. Used him for >12-yrs matching the most diverse of projects. It took me about 6-mos to coordinate my weekday schedule to meet (plus, I refused to leave baby 4301B overnight - it might have gotten frightened... ). He's that good.

Ken loaths the auto paint readers - the "shooters". IHHO, they just aren't close enough to "eye". Started with a color swatch book, and iterated from there. He admitted this was a tough color to match - a most odd color of dull-slate blue. But, he wouldn't stop until it was "spot on". We even touched-up some nicks on these baby-est of the 43xx series.

Nice.

I'm sure, if we restarted fresh, knowing what he learnt, we could shorten the iteration and use less pigment(s), but this is a great match.

If you're in-need, and haven't a Sherwin Williams local nearby, I'd happily send a qt your way. Lemme know...