Ok, I am by no means a speaker expert. I have messed around with car stereos and stuff a little but I have never dealt with home stereos in detail. My dad when he was younger, bought some speakers from a local sound studio here in Muscle Shoals. For those into music, you have heard of Muscle Shoals (I still live in Muscle Shoals btw).

About the speakers.
I believe my dad has two more boxes at his house, and he gave me these two. On the back of the box, there is a metal tag with the name LYON on it. The numbers on these two box tags are 1068 and 1066. Now i think LYON was a company who built the boxes, but I am unsure on that, if anyone has info on LYON, i would love to learn about them. Each box houses what i think is a Signautre Series D130 (could be D130A) and a bullet tweeter (I think these are vintage 075 tweeters, but not sure) and a jbl crossover. What I am wanting to do is build new boxes for these beautiful speakers so they match my current entertaiment equipment. The cross overs are old and they have a knob on them that is not making good contact anymore. I want to buy new crossovers but JBL says they dont make a crossover for these two frequencies anymore. So, my question is this, which crossover should i put on these. I have a newer model Kenwood Reciever i bought in a set up. Its a Kenwood 6ch input, 6 ch amplifier, model VR-517 (100watt x 6 i think). I want these speakers to sound good while using this reciever but i do have an older style realistic reciever that i might use. Any help with matching a cross over for me to these speakers and hints on what to do with building a box to maximize sound quality would be nice. If you know who LYON is that would be cool to know as well, thanks guys. Pcitures are below of the stuff.