Hello George

"Then, once that answer is in hand, how do you determine the number and value of resistors to satisfy a given requirement? Let's say the desired power handling capacity is 60 watts, and, as an example, let's take the 15 ohm resistor in Giskard's HF network in post 170. Using 10 watt resistors, I would need six 90 ohm resistors in parallel, correct?"

Yes

"Secondly, I have been researching numerous threads on the forum to learn more about what capacitors to get. What a blackhole topic that is !!! Along the way I have read quite a bit about charge coupled networks being very worth the extra expense. Presuming that would be true in this case, how would these circuits be modified?"

Take a look at the 4343 Crossover Mod Thread. It's simple just double the capacitance and put 2 in series with a 3 Meg Resistor at the junction of the 2 caps.

Hello Darryl

"Rob ,do you know of anyone who would have the drawings for the JBL 4550 BKA cabinet ? Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks... Darryl /Woodstock Sound"

No and I don't see them in the Library. Start a new thread in the Tech Help forum. I think there are people who do have them and this question is going to get lost. Someone will step up if they have them.

Rob