Quote Originally Posted by DerekTheGreat View Post
That's what I love about switchers. Just one switch and all of the stuff comes to life. Makes it easy for Angela to rock out and enjoy. The system was too intimidating before. Plus, doesn't it save the power switches and what not on our equipment?

Want another one of the older, US version? I've got one. Pay for shipping and it's yours. Might even have the original box. Wait, no, Angela threw that away. Accused me or hoarding

Good to know, I remember our conversation about them back when I bought the Furman. But yes, I've got the one ACE-515 happily running the system in the garage. Ran into issues trying to get the thing to switch two amps simultaneously.
Yeah, the simplicity of turning on a complicated system is why I use them. The living room system operates a Crown PS400 and PS200 triggered by a Soundcraftsmen Pro-Control-Four. The "Library" system with the TV does a JBL/Urei 6260 amp through a Crown PSL-2. Both systems use an Emotiva XDR-2 for remote volume control.

I'm not really relying on their power conditioning capability and I did install whole-house surge protectors on both panels in the new house.

Derek, I'm happy to take you up on your generous offer. A PM is on its way to you. Thanks!