Hi George,

The charge coupled crossover with Solen 250 volt Fast Caps bring out a lot of transient detail.

If some people are reporting issues it’s with their source equipment or amplification.

Years ago people complained about the 2307/2308 lens. Same problem.

So, you need to think about that in terms of the voicing of your source components and amplification.

There’s an art to voicing a system so it’s emotionally engaging but for the right reasons.

What l have found is even stock Legacy system shine with charge coupled network but the source amplification needs to be AAA. You can’t make a silk purse out of a sour’s ear as they say.

I mainly listen to vinyl with a Keseiki Purple Heart cartridge or an Ortofon Black on a VPI Prime TT with a JC3 phono preamp, JC2 preamp and JC power amplifiers. (Parasound). I got out of Pass labs in the end because they were too bright X250.5) with the JBLs which by virtue of the metal compression driver diaphragms are analytical. The older Aleph series or the AX100 were much better with the right balance of detail and tonal density. I currently stream with a Lumin.