Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ess Presidents Day Deal

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks for the post. I got in this time too. Want to try a pair per side on Klipschorn bottoms.

You can waveguide these to great effect- basically you just want to make the magnet laminates extend out further in a flat plane, and terminate the edge with as much roundness as possible. https://www.enjoythemusic.com/diy/12..._amt1_horn.htm

Quote Originally Posted by badman View Post
    You can waveguide these to great effect- basically you just want to make the magnet laminates extend out further in a flat plane, and terminate the edge with as much roundness as possible. https://www.enjoythemusic.com/diy/12..._amt1_horn.htm
    I've already done this and generated the file but the site will not let me display the flairs. I see no way to post photos here anymore and you can't simply put in the URL. The curve begins right at the "flat." I actually have two sets. One is with the flair/curve and the other simply extends the existing 45 degree angle out with a point at the terminus. I had a friend make them on his 3D printer.

Photos seem to work

Let's see:
    ". . . as you have no doubt noticed, no one told the 4345 that it can't work correctly so it does anyway."—Greg Timbers

Are you people running Windows7 Pro and Chrome? For me, this site no longer has the icons for any insertion or link of any type. And if I try to put in the URL, it errors. I've found that what I need to do is put in my own opening brackets with the appropriate code, copy in the picture, then put in my own closing brackets/code to make it work.

Quote Originally Posted by toddalin View Post
    Are you people running Windows7 Pro and Chrome? For me, this site no longer has the icons for any insertion or link of any type. And if I try to put in the URL, it errors. I've found that what I need to do is put in my own opening brackets with the appropriate code, copy in the picture, then put in my own closing brackets/code to make it work.
    Of course not - I'm using Safari on a mac Mini

Earl had posted a while back about changing your settings in your User Profile to match what is shown in this image - ...
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    2ch: WiiM Pro; Topping E30 II DAC; Oppo, Acurus RL-11, Acurus A200, JBL Dynamics Project - Offline: L212-TwinStack, VonSchweikert VR-4
    7: TIVO, Oppo BDP103D, B&K, 2pr UREI 809A, TF600, JBL B460

Quote Originally Posted by hjames View Post
    Of course not - I'm using Safari on a mac MiniEarl had posted a while back about changing your settings in your User Profile to match what is shown in this image - ...
    Thanks. I'll look into it.

Quote Originally Posted by toddalin View Post
    Thanks. I'll look into it.
    Its also helpful keeping chunks of input
    from becoming just big blobs of unformatted text,
    with no carriage returns, etc.
    Honestly, you have shared so much good info on the Heil drivers and other stuff,
    its the least I can do in return to help!
    2ch: WiiM Pro; Topping E30 II DAC; Oppo, Acurus RL-11, Acurus A200, JBL Dynamics Project - Offline: L212-TwinStack, VonSchweikert VR-4
    7: TIVO, Oppo BDP103D, B&K, 2pr UREI 809A, TF600, JBL B460

For some reason the image uploading option isn't offered on my settings page in Safari

Of course not - I'm using Safari on a mac Mini

Earl had posted a while back about changing your settings in your User Profile to match what is shown in this image - ...

Of course not - I'm using Safari on a mac MiniEarl had posted a while back about changing your settings in your User Profile to match what is shown in this image - ...
    Neither of the latter two settings are even offered to me under misc settings.

Thread Information