Quote Originally Posted by HCSGuy View Post
I had a project to have blank copies of DX-1 cards made, but never found a good resource to make them - If you have any ideas, let me know. Was hoping I could just send a card off and someone else would do all the work for me I think there were two different DX-1 card layouts - are you trying to copy both of them? Lastly, I come through Portland often enough, I could probably drop something off for you to copy - DM me and we can work out a day/time.
Thanks for your offer! All I need is one card to validate the physical aspects. The layout appears to use standard through hole spacing, but having examples of the HF and LF cards would speed things up, and I could compare the full size Gerber file printouts with the real thing.

Over the last few years the tools to design PCB's have really evolved, even the free multi platform ones like KiCad. I "fired" Windows for almost everything a few years back, so wound up having to run a Windows VM for things like CAD and CircuitMaker 2000, so it was a real effort as the VM would constantly need new network ports and had other issues. There are also several PCB fabs that will inexpensively turn around small lots of PCB's from those files. It's all way easier than it used to be!

I'll DM you shortly