Thread: JBL tweeter mounting bracket

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    My point here is if its not Orange color it could still be a black JBL for Fender driver as the list shows. Color isn't everything, however the Orange ones are a no brainer.

TODD:

RE Additionally JBL 375 drivers were used in foghorns

Since you mention the 375 there's 6 versions of this, 3 of them without a phasing plug based on a list. But one version is quite unusual and the EX stands for explosion (bottom of the pic). The 375EX is explosion-proof! That's a pretty good one... Maybe you're familiar with that one too in terms of use?

For the battle field? For shows involving pyrotechnic stuff, fireworks? Or for the mining industry?

Richard
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    POWERED BY: QSC, Ashly, Tascam, Rolls Mosfet, NAD, and Crest Audio

Quote Originally Posted by RMC View Post
    But one version is quite unusual and the EX stands for explosion (bottom of the pic). The 375EX is explosion-proof! That's a pretty good one... Maybe you're familiar with that one too in terms of use?

For the battle field? For shows involving pyrotechnic stuff, fireworks? Or for the mining industry?

Richard
    They would be used in any environment that would require that any equipment used be "intrinsically safe." I actually could not do noise monitoring at one site that required that my equipment be intrinsically safe because of the potential for explosive gas leakage.

https://www.omega.com/en-us/resource...insically-safe

Thread Information