Quote Originally Posted by Zilch
Hi, Ian.

Can you start out with a basic description of the two systems, please, and why one might want to upgrade?

I don't know a 4344 from a hole in the ground.

[OR a 4343 from either, for that matter.... ]
Okay,

I suppose we are appealing to existing owners, or those who have traded their 4343 and after reading the forthcoming wish they hadn't.

The Library has ample information on the 4343, and the JBL system guide has details of the drivers of the respective systems. We will compare the two systems and then discuss the various upgrade steps.

I have not literally had a 4343 and 4344 side by side, but I can say the updates not all of which have been made public yet in a "condensed engineering format" do impart refinement and improvement over the 4343.

In the development of the project we also discovered that despite popular opinion bi amping will not necessarily provide improved Hi Fidelity.
What we do here will be the icing on the Cake among other special fgoodies that will be rolled out in the project.

A system only works as well as the sum of its parts and we will discuss how a total system can perform beyond your wildest dreams!

Ian