Thread: is this a good deal

angel mercado

is this a good deal

Hi guys and girls i picked up a pair of jbl c38 today for 50 dollars all i need is one grill and a badge and the ring that goes around the tweeter is this a good deal

Yes, of course. How good a deal depends upon the driver complement. Sounds like D130, 075, N2400, the "030" system, no?

angel mercado
    well it has the tweeters you mentioned and the xovers the woofer im getting from my friend at speakerworks it came with some 12 inch drivers and i am sorry but what is 033 mean

angel mercado
    i meant "030" and you suggest the d130 for the woofers

Yes. C38 was the cabinet, named "Baron." If you got the turned aluminum stiletto legs with them, that's a big plus.

They could be ordered with any of a variety of speaker systems installed; "030" designated the components I listed above, a very popular option.

Also available, "001", "032", "S1," and "S12". You'll find these in the catalogs in the library.

angel mercado
    no mine has the other legs and thanks for clarifing that 030 thing for me you learn something new every day so i take it i got a good deal

You got a very nice deal, yes. Fix 'em up and enjoy their vintage JBL sound!

Thread Information