Originally posted by Giskard
Hello delahais,

Well, as Alex and Mr. Widget have suggested, the 3110A is the generic 800 Hz passive filter to use. I used it with the 2370/2425H and a 2235H and it worked ok. You might want to give it a try and see how it works for you.

"I arrived at all these values after many, many, many years, months, days, hours of work ! as you can see on the picture the enclosure is a prototype! do you think i' m wrong with these values? i run like that since severals months, i just adapt a little the level at 1.5khz with my préam c40 mac, it's the best sound i ever obtain, so i be careful"

Well, if you feel you're getting close with what you currently have then you may want to try a parallel notch filter on the LF centered around the 1.65 kHz point. Something like a 0.45 mH inductor in parallel with an 18.2 uF capacitor in parallel with a 10 to 20 ohm resistor. Vary the resistor value until it sounds right. Start with 10 ohms and go up to 20 ohms. It might help and it might not. You may need to adjust other LP values to compensate for it though.
OK, thank you, i' ll try to make these tests with your indications,
i' ll say you the result in a few moment ! (you know how is difficult to adjust...)
thanks at all, regards.
just a last question : a good cd-player ?