Hi Mike

No I don't have any experience with those drivers. By all accounts a great driver with likely another typically underdamped SR style diaphragm from JBL . ( my 2 cents )

I really think its worth paying attention to what JBL does with its compresson drivers in its' K2 products - when it comes to home use of its' compression drivers ( especially if you can see down the throat of the horn to the bug screen and there's little or only a slight throat squeeze ). Most of the K2 diaphragms are damped with a plastic coating ( aquaplas) on the titanium or berylium domes - the rare exception is an aluminum diaphragm in the 435al driver.
IME, translated, "silky smooth" has got to start with the right diaphragm choice. Even JBLs' newer berylium diaphragms are plasticized when used in a HiFi setting. For me; No plastic on the titanium means SR ( under-damped ) - developed for maximum output. That 2332 horn offers very little loading in the throat area - so with that standard titanium diaphragm I'd be very concerned about an "over-excited - underdamped" output .

I don't have a favourite driver ( they are mostly just motors from my perspective ) but my favourite diaphragm type is the aquaplased titanium 2450SL . Maybe if I owned TAD berylium types , I'd have a different opinion - but that's just academic because I don't . I suspect that I'd really like the plasticized berylium 435be .

IME; the easiest driver ( by far ) to incorporate into a hifi setting is the Altec 288-8K. They are obtainable and usually quite affordable. The domes surface area is twice that of a 909/2426 but only 1/2 as large as a large format JBL. This amount of square inch area is now what it seems that JBL has finally adopted as its paper to metal ratio ( woofer to compression driver dome area ). This ratio is very significant for establishing a proper voicing for the whole system . The knock against these drivers is that they could have 2 diaphragms that don't match. Either because of aluminum fatigue or because of Altecs well-known QC problems from that era or becausein the SR setting they are coming out of - one was a replacement. Still , Bill at GPA sells these diaphragms - though I can't personally vouch for how they stack up against a bona-fide original Altec Little Maestro type ( silk-screened on the dome ). And I don't know if Bill offers any performance quaranty ( like a response curve of +/- 2 db after proper installation ) .

regards <> Earl K