Thread: Looky What I just got - 4341 Monitors

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Krunchy View Post
    Heather, Bo, was it the Low Pass or the High Pass that had to be switched? just want to clarify. Thanks!

Quote Ian...The thing to remember (and I sent an email to Rich about this ) is you must reverse the polarity of the high pass amp outputs going into the 4345 when you use LR 24 db slopes.
    Well, I flipped polarity on the low split output thats feeds my 15s and it sounded fine. (note the banana plus are in clear vinyl tubing for insulation). If you are talking about a strictly 2 channel system it shouldn't matter - as long as you have inverted polarity between the woofer with reference to the mid driver. But - in my room, its part of a multi-channel system, so I guess I need to go back and correct the woofer polarity, and invert the hi-split signal. Then check to see how it plays with everything else when playing movies in 5.1 mode.

Sounded great with music (2 ch, no subs) and for tonight's movie (Zefferelli's 1968 Romeo and Juliet - basically mono)
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    2ch: WiiM Pro; Topping E30 II DAC; Oppo, Acurus RL-11, Acurus A200, JBL Dynamics Project - Offline: L212-TwinStack, VonSchweikert VR-4
    7: TIVO, Oppo BDP103D, B&K, 2pr UREI 809A, TF600, JBL B460

Thread Information