EDIT: Why do posts appear as one continuous paragraph when I include line breaks as I'm creating the thread? I'm debating between a 3 way based on a pair of 2245Hs, or a 2 way based on a pair of 2216-NDs. Either version will use a pair of 2450SLs on VTX waveguides and fully active. For the 3 way, I have a choice of either a pair of 2169Hs, or 2251Js.3 way pros - I have all of the drivers - only additional cost and effort would be for the enclosure builds.3 way cons - Bigger in size, more complex and would require more effort to dial in(DSP), cost of enclosures would be greater due to the 2245 needing a large box.2 way pros - Smaller in size, less costly enclosures, simpler system to dial in(DSP).2 way cons - I don't have the woofers, would require an additional $800+ to buy them...and, Speaker Exchange currently shows them as out of stock, so maybe that just made my decision for me. Which do you think has the potential to sound better? Use case would be a mix of TV/Movies/Music. Not a dedicated media room, they'd be going in a family/living room and used daily. Would prefer no additional subs, and my guess is that I wouldn't necessarily need any with either woofer choice.