Quote Originally Posted by invstbiker
As previously mentioned, rec'd the "Paul B's" today, dusted them off and hooked them up. What I cannot understand is why the little shitter 4412's have better bass in my home than the big boy 4343's? These are not bi-amped (yet). Why is this and how can I get more bass out of these?
Sorry for my poor english but I smell a couple of idea to help you.

First your wood stand under 4343 is bad principe and unstabilize the speaker.

2-- the speakers is go down freq realy more than 4412 so more exication of modal room is created : and it is more tricky to position in room.

3-- your 4412 is a Bazooka set-up you put in cavity so the pressure is upper strongly... (try to invert position with your big 4343)

4-- dont minimize the realy realy problem to the #$%%?%??&?&*?&* old used switch on back 4343 to permit to switch bi amp is created a really loose response and power ( manys guy expose this problem and in first the great master greg Timber) (I personnaly exposed the difference result mesure in thread 4343 network modification.)

5-- the calibration of the rest of L-pad determine the importance to feeling of snap bass by tinuing balance sound.

6-- push up your big 4343 in more inch of the floor, according to greg timber the midbass is less flat.

7 ---