Page 26 of 45 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast

Thread: Serial Number registry?

Quote Originally Posted by kingjames View Post
    Glen, most of the stuff from ebay is mine. Normally I send all serial numbers to HP,but I've been so busy with my treasure find that I haven't gotten around to it. I have posted all serials in my auctions that I have.Thanks for taking the trouble to post them here for the registry.
    Because you include the serial numbers in your auctions more and more sellers are following your lead and doing likewise.
    Thank you!
    glen

"Make it sound like dinosaurs eating cars"
    - Nick Lowe, while producing Elvis Costello

030 system parts

030 system parts in separate ebay auctions

D130 serial number 52189 and 52313
    075 serial number 29152 and 29154
    N2600 serial number 10221 and 10228

woofers in ebay auction:
    http://cgi.ebay.com/Pair-of-JBL-D130...QQcmdZViewItem

from auction description:
    These were removed from a really cool, huge speaker cabinet that resembled a Paragon D44000. Cabinet was ruined (6" of flood water) after the Corps of Engineers' levee system failure caused a flood here in New Orleans. SPEAKERS DID NOT GET WET! Serial #s 52189 and 52313. Neither speaker is working. Speakers must be sold as is. One speaker has a small tear (about 1") in the cone and the center dome is dented, but the other one has no significant flaws other than some spots on the center dome. Cabinet belonged to one of my neighbors who did not return after the flood. I removed them from the cabinet after his house had been gutted and the entire contents of his house were moved to the street as garbage. They will be carefully packaged before shipping. Approximate weight of package is 45 pounds, plus $10 for packing time and materials. I will ship USPS Priority Mail (approximately $45) unless requested otherwise. I will also be listing two JBL 075 speakers and two JBL N2600 crossover controls that were in the same cabinet.

tweeters in ebay auction:
    http://cgi.ebay.com/Pair-of-JBL-075-...QQcmdZViewItem

These were removed from a really cool, huge speaker cabinet that resembled a Paragon D44000. Cabinet was ruined (6" of flood water) after the Corps of Engineers' levee system failure caused a flood here in New Orleans. SPEAKERS DID NOT GET WET! Serial #s 29152 and 29154. DCRs of 5.8 and 6.0 One has four red wax screw seals each imprinted with a capital, cursive L (like Laverne's sweaters) and the other has three red wax seals. For some reason, the mounting brackets have been hacksawed in a few places, but they are still usable. Cabinet belonged to one of my neighbors who did not return after the flood. I removed them from the cabinet after his house had been gutted and the entire contents of his house were moved to the street as garbage. I don't know if they were working or not before the flood. Speakers must be sold as is. They will be carefully packaged before shipping. Approximate weight of package is 15 pounds, plus $5 for packing time and materials. I will ship USPS Priority Mail (approximately $30) unless requested otherwise. I will also be listing two JBL D130 speakers and two JBL N2600 crossover controls that were in the same cabinet.

crossovers in ebay auction:
    http://cgi.ebay.com/Pair-of-JBL-N260...QQcmdZViewItem

These were removed from a really cool, huge speaker cabinet that resembled a Paragon D44000. Cabinet was ruined (6" of flood water) after the Corps of Engineers' levee system failure caused a flood here in New Orleans. SPEAKERS AND CONTROLS DID NOT GET WET! Serial #s 10221 and 10228. Cabinet belonged to one of my neighbors who did not return after the flood. I removed them from the cabinet after his house had been gutted and the entire contents of his house were moved to the street as garbage. I don't know if they were working or not before the flood. Controls must be sold as is. They will be carefully packaged before shipping. Shipping flat rate of $10. I will ship USPS Priority Mail unless requested otherwise. I will also be listing two JBL D130 speakers and two JBL 075 tweeters that were in the same cabinet.
    Attached Images Attached Images     
    glen

L200 studio masters

L200 studio masters in ebay auction

L200 serial number 15517A and 15555A
    LE15B serial number 12083 and 12088
    LE85 serial number 15644 and 15672
    H91 serial number 22583 and 22585
    L91 serial number 27799 and 27800
    LX16 serial number 15278A and 15283A

listed in ebay auction:
    http://cgi.ebay.com/JBL-L200-STUDIO-...QQcmdZViewItem

FIRST LET ME SAY THIS, THESE ARE FOR PICKUP OR DELIVERY ONLY UNLESS YOU ARRANGE THE SHIPPING FROM 21001.
    THESE ARE MORE THAN LIKELY THE BEST SOUNDING AND IN THE BEST CONDITION I HAVE EVER SEEN. YES THERE ARE SOME MINOR FLAWS AS WITH MOST SPEAKERS THAT ARE AROUND 35 YEARS OLD.
    SERIAL NUMBERS ARE 15555 AND 15517.
    THEY DO HAVE THE GRILL FRAMES BUT THE FOAM IS GONE. THIS IS AN UPDATE FROM THE PREVIOUS WRITEUP, SORRY.
    THERE ARE A FEW WHITE PAINT SPLATTERS ON THE TOP OF 1 CABINET. THERE IS A SLIGHT WATER MARK ON THE TOP OF THE OTHER CABINET, NOTHING MAJOR. ONE SPEAKER HAD A RED TERMINAL AND SPRING MISSING BUT HAVE REPAIRED THIS WITH AN ORIGINAL. NONE OF THESE ARE MAJOR AND MOST ARE NOT EVEN SEEN UNLESS YOU ARE REAL CLOSE.
    I WILL BE GLAD TO AUDITION THESE TO ANYONE WHO WANTS TO ANY EVENING OR WEEKEND DURING THE AUCTION. I HAVE A ONKYO M-504 AMP TO DRIVE THEM. THESE ROCK LIKE YOU HAVE NEVER HEARD BEFORE BELIEVE ME.
    AS FOR THE COMPONENTS, ALL ARE THE ORIGINALS, AND HAVE NEVER BEEN OUT OF THE CABINETS UNTIL I REMOVED THEM FOR FULL TESTING. ALL ARE IN SUPERB CONDITION.
    THE HIGH FREQUENCY DRIVER HAS ALL OF THE WAX SEALS INTACT AS I CAN SHOW IN PICTURES IF REQUESTED. I CAN SEND PICTURES OF ANY PART IF YOU WANT.
    THE TWO LE15B WOOFERS ARE IN EXELLENT CONDITION AND ARE SERIAL NUMBERED 12088 (3.38OHMS) AND 12083 (3.95 OHMS).
    THE HIGH FREQUENCY DRIVERS LE85 ARE SERIAL NUMBERS 15672 (6.10 OHMS) AND 15644 (6.29 OHMS).
    THE HORNS ARE H91 AND SERIAL NUMBERED 22583 AND 22585.
    THE DEFLECTORS (LENS) L91 ARE CONSECUTIVE SERIAL NUMBERED 27799 AND 27800.
    THE NETWORK LX16 ARE SERIAL NUMBERS 15283A AND 15278A.
    glen

S7 system parts

S7 system parts in separate ebay auctions

LE15A serial number 6888 and 6889
    LE85 serial number 4653 and 4681
    H91 serial number 11075 and 11247
    L91 serial number 11460 and 11473
    LX5 serial number 9505 and 9517

woofers in ebay auction:
    http://cgi.ebay.com/JBL-LE15A-PAIR-C...QQcmdZViewItem

HI THERE, I HAVE A VERY NICE PAIR OF CONSECUTIVELY SERIAL NUMBERED JBL LE 15A 15" SPEAKERS, 16 OHM. TAKE A LOOK AT THE PICTURES. THE SURROUNDS ARE STILL NICE AND SUPPLE, NO CRACKS ETC...AND THE CONES ARE GREAT. THESE ARE A RARE FIND IN THIS CONDITION. SERIALS ARE 6889 AND 6888. SHIPPING IS FIXED AT $60, THESE WILL BE INDIVIDUALLY BOXED, SCREWED TO PLYWOOD FOR SAFETY, AND THEY ARE HEAVY. THERE IT IS. NO RESERVE. ASK QUESTIONS IF YOU GOT 'EM. SEE MY OTHER AUCTIONS FOR MORE JBL GOODIES!

tweeters and horns in ebay auction:
    http://cgi.ebay.com/JBL-LE85-COMPRES...QQcmdZViewItem

HELLO AGAIN, I HAVE A SWEET PAIR OF LE 85 COMPRESSION DRIVERS WITH THIER LONGTIME MATES, THE H 91 HORNS. THIS PAIR I BELIEVE WERE BOUGHT WITH THE WOOFERS AND THE CROSSOVERS I HAVE IN MY OTHER AUCTIONS AS A COMPONENT SET. THE SERIAL #'S ON ALL ITEMS ARE PRETTY CLOSE. THE HORNS ARE #'S 11075 AND 11247 WHILE THE DRIVERS ARE #'S 4681 AND 4653. EVERYTHING FUNCTIONS AS THEY SHOULD, BUT DUE TO THE AGE THEY HAVE TO BE SOLD AS IS. ASK QUESTIONS IF YOU GOT 'EM, THESE HAVE NEVER EVEN BEEN SEPERATED, THE JBL WAX ARE ALL STILL INTACT, SEE THE PHOTOS. GOOD LUCK.

http://cgi.ebay.com/PAIR-OF-JBL-LX5-...QQcmdZViewItem

THESE CROSSOVERS, OR FREQUENCY DIVIDING NETWORKS IF YOU WILL, GO RIGHT ALONG WITH THE OTHER JBL COMPONENTS I HAVE FOR SALE, SEE MY OTHER AUCTIONS. THESE LX5'S WORK AS THEY SHOULD AND LOOK VERY NICE WITH THE EXCEPTION OF AN ENGRAVED SSN IN EACH. VERY CLOSE SERIAL #'S, 9517 & 9505. 9505 HAS A A BIT OF A MESSED UP WIRE LEAD FROM THE RED SIDE OF THE LF OUTPUT. NO BIG DEAL JUST THOUGHT I WOULD MENTION IT, IT STILL WORKS. THESE RAN A PAIR OF 16 OHM DRIVERS. SEE THE PHOTOS AND ASK QUESTIONS. FIXED SHIPPING IN THE LOWER 48. GOOD LUCK.

lenses in ebay auction:
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...DME:L:RTQ:US:1

SOUND GOOD TO YOU? MAYBE YOUR JBL SET UP COULD USE SOME HI FREQUENCY LENSES? THESE CAME FROM THE SAME PLACE THE OTHER JBL STUFF I HAVE UP CAME FROM, BUY 'EM ALL. THESE ARE IN GREAT SHAPE IF JUST A LITTLE DUSTY, THE JBL TAGS HAVE FALLEN OFF BUT WILL COME WITH THEM, SEE THE PHOTOS. THESE WERE ATTACHED TO THE BAFFLE IN FRONT OF A PAIR LE 85'S WITH SOME H 91 HORNS. SUPER COOL. ASK QUESTIONS IF YOU GOT 'EM. THANKS FOR LOOKING.

Q: Hi MuyRetarded, Can you please tell me the serial numbers of these lenses? Thanks and good luck with your auction! Glen

A: sure, they're 11460 and 11473, very close.
    glen

L112 pair

Nice pair of L112 speakers with their original boxes.
    Ebay seller says he bought them in March of 1981
    Date code on boxes is 113.

L112 serial number 39067 and 39100

listed in ebay auction:
    http://cgi.ebay.com/JBL-L112-Speaker...QQcmdZViewItem

These are a set of JBL L112 speakers that I purchased new in March, 1981. They have been packed up in the original boxes for many years. Last month, I purchased and installed a repair kit from another ebay seller that consisted of new woofer surrounds, cement and a 30 hz alignment CD. The dust caps were not cut and other than the installation of the new surrounds, all of the drivers are the original units. I cleaned off the original foam surrounds quite carefully and ran the alignment CD before the cement had set. The original 4 piece gaskets were reinstalled over the new surrounds. I have hooked them up to my surround sound receiver and they sound very good. I've checked the mid range and tweeter adjustments on each speaker. On the top panel of one speaker, there is a slight blemish at the extreme right rear and a very slight nick at the top far right corner of the other speaker. The grills are about as perfect as they could be. There are no tears. There is some water staining on the exterior of the original boxes that did not damage the interiors. I have additional photos to demonstrate this, if needed. I would ship UPS and these systems would be double boxed by them and insured. Shipping is estimated for both speakers @ 60 LB each. I am not offering a warranty or return privileges, but I do certify that they are as I have presented and I think that you will be quite pleased with the results. Thank you and happy bidding. Any questions, please contact me.
    glen

030 system parts

030 system parts in separate ebay auctions.
    From nice, but I believe, non JBL cabinets

D130 serial number 71642 and 71643
    075 serial number 44452 and 44453
    N2400 serial number 22216 and 22218

woofers in ebay auction:
    http://cgi.ebay.com/VINTAGE-SEQUENTI...QQcmdZViewItem

(2) VINTAGE
    JBL D130 WOOFERS
    CONE TYPE 21057

CONDITION:
    USED BUT IN GREAT WORKING ORDER
    THERE IS MOISTURE STAINING TO SPEAKER
    71642 DUE TO STORAGE IN BASEMENT
    OTHERWISE THEY ARE IN BEAUTIFUL SHAPE

JBL MODEL: D130 WOOFER
    SERIAL #: 71642
    SERIAL #: 71643
    IMPEDANCE: 16 OHMS
    SIGNATURE SPEAKER SERIES
    JAMES B LANSING SOUND INC
    LOS ANGELES, CA USA

HISTORY:
    THESE ITEMS WERE TAKEN FROM A
    JBL 030 COMPONENT SYSTEM
    POSSIBLY MODEL C34 CABINETS
    THEY HAVE BEEN TESTED AND SOUND GREAT
    TESTING WAS DONE WITH A 100 WATT MARSHALL HEAD
    WITH A FENDER STRATOCASTER & EPIPHONE LES PAUL
    THE RANGE WENT FROM CRYSTAL CLEAR
    TO GOLDEN AMBER TONES
    USING JBL 075 TWEETERS & N2400 CROSSOVERS

tweeters and crossovers in ebay auction:
    http://cgi.ebay.com/VINTAGE-SEQUENTI...QQcmdZViewItem

CIRCA 1960'S VINTAGE
    (2) JBL 075 BULLET TWEETERS
    AND
    (2) JBL 2400 CROSSOVERS
    CONDITION:
    USED BUT IN GREAT WORKING ORDER
    THERE IS WEAR TO THE EXTERIORS OF THE CROSSOVERS
    OXIDATION TO CONNECTION PINS/POSTS AS WELL AS
    OXIDATION TO THE CONES OF THE BULLET TWEETERS
    AS SEEN IN PICTURE NUMBER ONE

JBL MODEL: 075 BULLET TWEETERS
    SERIAL #: 44452
    SERIAL #: 44453
    IMPEDANCE: 16 OHMS
    SIGNATURE SPEAKER SERIES
    LOS ANGELES, CA USA

JBL MODEL: N2400 DIVIDING NETWORK CROSSOVERS
    SERIAL #: 22216
    SERIAL #: 22218
    SIGNATURE SOUND SERIES
    LOS ANGELES, CA USA

HISTORY:
    THESE ITEMS WERE TAKEN FROM (2) 1960'S
    JBL STEREO SPEAKER CABINETS
    AS SEEN IN PICTURE NUMBER FOUR
    THEY HAVE BEEN TESTED AND SOUND GREAT
    TESTING WAS DONE WITH A 100 WATT MARSHALL HEAD
    A FENDER STRATOCASTER AND A EPIPHONE LES PAUL
    THE CROSSOVERS WENT FROM CRYSTAL CLEAR TONES
    TO WARM GOLDEN VIBRANT TONES
    THE ORIGINAL JBL D130 15" SPEAKERS & CABS WERE USED IN TEST
    SHOWN IN PICTURE NUMBER FOUR
    WHICH ARE NOT INCLUDED IN THIS AUCTION
    glen

unusual D131F, 075, N2400 systems

unusual D131F, 075, N2400 system pair listed in separate ebay auctions

D131F serial numbers 1676 and 1677
    075 serial numbers 45089 and 45147
    N2400 serial numbers 23010 and 23019

woofers listed in ebay auction:
    http://cgi.ebay.com/Pair-JBL-Model-D...QQcmdZViewItem

You are bidding on;
    A Pair of Vintage 12" JBL Model No. D131F Signature Speakers Serial Numbers 1676 & 1677.

I removed these from a set of JBL Speakers that I have used occasionally for the last 30 years, and have been in my family since new. They were working well when used recently.

One speaker has some staining on the center dome that looks like some kind of fluid was splashed on it, but it must of been before I took possesion, and it hasn't affected function in any way.
    There is also some dust that has collected on the tacky area of the outer face near the rim area that was mounted down on both speakers. Again this is cosmetic only.

Higher resolution photos are available via email.

Due to the age of these speakers, they are being sold "as is".

Check out my other auctions for more JBL components

tweeters listed in ebay auction:
    http://cgi.ebay.com/Pair-of-JBL-075-...QQcmdZViewItem

You are bidding on;
    A Pair of Vintage JBL 075 High Frequency Signature Speakers Serial Numbers 45089 & 45147.

I removed these from a set of JBL Speakers that I have used occasionally for the last 30 years, and have been in my family since new. They were working well when used recently.

There are some dark spots on the aluminum on the top areas, and also some yellowing in other areas. I suppose these could be mounted upside down to improve the cosmetics.

The wax plugs over the screws are all intact, but 2 of them on one speaker are loose.

Due to the age of these speakers, they are being sold "as is".

crossovers listed in ebay auction:
    http://cgi.ebay.com/Pair-of-JBL-N240...QQcmdZViewItem

You are bidding on;
    A Pair of JBL N2400 Dividing Network Crossovers.
    Serial Numbers 23010 and 23019

I removed these from a set of JBL Speakers that I have used occasionally for the last 30 years, and have been in my family since new.

They were working well when used recently, however the frequency adjustment needs cleaned, as it cuts out and makes static when turned.

Cosmetically they are in excellent condition.

Due to the age of these crossovers, they are being sold "as is".

cabinets listed in ebay auction:
    http://cgi.ebay.com/Pair-of-JBL-Spea...QQcmdZViewItem

You are bidding on;
    A pair of JBL Hardwood Speaker Cabinets mid 1960's Vintage.

LOCAL PICKUP ONLY - NO SHIPPING!!!

They measure 25" tall x 15" wide x 9" deep.

I can't see any part numbers on them anywhere. They look like walnut but I'm not sure

These are from a set of JBL Speakers that I have used occasionally for the last 30 years, and have been in my family since new.

There is a dark ring on top of one, and they both have a few scratches & dents, but are in very good condition otherwise, especially considering their age.

glen

L100s parted out

L100s parted out in separate ebay auctions

L100 serial number 161921A and 161934A
    123A-1 serial number 221667 and 221854
    LE5-2 serial number 180638 and 182111
    LE25 no batch number

woofers in ebay auction:
    http://cgi.ebay.com/PAIR-JBL-123A-1-...QQcmdZViewItem

You are bidding on a pair of 12 inch JBL 123A-1 alnico magnet woofers. Serial #’s are 221854 and 221667 . These were removed from a pair of L100 speakers. Cosmetically they are in near perfect condition. Tested and in excellent working order. Includes original screw bolts. Buyer pays shipping.

Check my other auctions for the midrange, tweeters and crossovers from a JBL Model L100 Century.

midranges in ebay auction:
    http://cgi.ebay.com/PAIR-JBL-LE-5-2-...QQcmdZViewItem

You are bidding on a pair of JBL LE 5-2 alnico magnet midrange speakers. Serial #’s are 182111 and 180638. These were removed from a pair of L100 speakers. Cosmetically they are in near perfect condition. Tested and in excellent working order. Buyer pays shipping.

Check my other auctions for the woofers, tweeters and crossovers from a JBL Model L100 Century.

tweeters in ebay auction:
    http://cgi.ebay.com/PAIR-JBL-LE25-TW...QQcmdZViewItem

You are bidding on a pair of JBL LE25 tweeters . These were removed from a pair of L100 speakers. Cosmetically both have the inner paper cone poked in ( see photos) Also the foam surrounding the cone has detoriated . Tested and in excellent working order. . Buyer pays shipping.

Check my other auctions for the midrange, woofers and crossovers from a JBL Model L100 Century.

http://cgi.ebay.com/PAIR-JBL-L100-CR...QQcmdZViewItem

You are bidding on a pair of JBL L100 Century crossovers. These were removed from a pair of L100 speakers. The metal foil covering the crossover needs to be straightened out Buyer pays shipping.

Check my other auctions for the midrange, woofers and tweeters from a JBL Model L100 Century.

Q: Hi Chinappi, Can you please tell me the serial numbers on the nameplates with htese crossovers? Thanks and good luck with your auction! Glen
    A: Hi Glen, Serial #'s are 161934A and 161921A
    glen

1981 4311B pair with receipt

1981 4311B pair with receipt in ebay auction

4311B serial number 58897 and 64823

listed in ebay auction:
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...ayphotohosting

up for auction is a nice set of vintage (1980) JBL 4311 Control Monitors, they dont get any more pure than this, my friend (their his) bought these brand new and a photo of the receipt is attached,
    one has a crack in the woofer, both work and are in better than average shape for their age, also included are the stands and an original sales brochure
    glen

C50 Olympus with S7 system

C50 Olympus with S7 system subject of another thread on this forum:
    http://audioheritage.org/vbulletin/s...ad.php?t=17106

Serial numbers of one system shown on the Information Envelope in picture

LE15A serial number 2626
    LE85 serial number 1955
    LX5 serial number 5510
    glen

Altec 604B pair with dated hang tags

Altec 604B pair with N1000-B networks, cones marked 20159 and dated hang tags:

604B serial number 8384 dated July 5, 1950

604B, serial number 8712 dated September 25, 1950
    glen

Quote Originally Posted by glen View Post
    Altec 604B pair with N1000-B networks, cones marked 20159 and dated hang tags:

604B serial number 8384 dated July 5, 1950

604B, serial number 8712 dated September 25, 1950
    Here's the tags.

Please delete this post.

Quote Originally Posted by Duffinator View Post
    Here's the tags.
    Sweeeet!

Thanks for the nice pics Duffinator!
    glen

C51 with S6 system

A pair of C51 with S6 system in ebay auction

LE15A serial number 2260
    LE75 serial number 1273
    LX5 serial number 5151

listed in ebay auction:
    http://cgi.ebay.com/JBL-APOLLO-The-U...QQcmdZViewItem

This is a set of the very rare and coveted JBL S-51 Apollos with the optional ornate Fretwork grills. They sold for about $1360 in 1968 to 1975. That would be about $4000 in today's money. These C51 enclosures were outfitted with the LE 91 Horn, the JBL blue LE 75 driver, the blue LE 15A 15 inch woofer (serial nos. 2259 and 2260), and the LX 5 crossover. The model nos. for both speakers are: D51S6-2WX and the serial nos. are: 2260-1273-5151 and 2260-1273-5152. As I did not remove the horns and transducers, I am deducing the horn driver to be the LE 75 rather than the LE 85. Be advised there is NO room between the rear of the cabinet and the horn driver; you could not fit a bigger driver---so I really do not know. These speakers measure 18 X 26 X 26 and weight about 90 lbs. each.

I bought these in an estate sale about 4 months ago from the residence of the original owner. They are in ABSOLUTELY PRISTINE CONDITION short of some minor deterioration of the base stand. There are NO water marks, ALL corners are intact and the veneer is Beautiful. The only defect is an unnoticeable sliver of missing veneer (1" x 1/4 ") at the base on the rear of one speaker. I took the pictures before applying Hagerty's VERNAX which is a formulation specifically recommended by JBL. The woofers were refurbished with new surrounds by Spectrum Sound of St. Louis immediately when I obtained the speakers. They are the best professionals I've found to date for quality of worksmanship and materials.

HOW DO THEY SOUND? I am listening right now to a little Mozart on the radio and am in HEAVEN! I just sold a set of JBL L300 Summits (the buyer is raving about them still) and I do believe, these just may be better. I do not miss the 077 tweeter. These are VERY efficient speakers, hence the term "Linear Efficiency" and could be mated with any medium powered tube amp. I'm using a Pioneer SX 1980 which will take these babies right to the limit---and then some. My personal limit is way way lower however--I tend toward Bluegrass, Symphonic, Jazz and some old Country. The bass is very tight and not overwhelming--but is THERE! And the mid to treble?---UNEQUALLED except by other JBL's like the L300.

The speakers may be auditioned/inspected in Sammimish WA (about 25 miles East of Seattle). I am selling these and other high end audio equipment I have accumulated through the years (and as co-owner of "Classic Audio" of Seattle). Please see my other adds.

DELIVERY? Now for the good part. I ONLY do pickup or personal delivery through most of the US and some of Canada. I am departing for the Southeast in about 8 days. I can swing down through California or up as far as Chicago. The charge for transporting these will be between $200 and $400. I will be making additional trips through the rest of the year. Call me for details before the end of the auction at : (206)793-7012.

As I had one very bad experience with an eBayer who did not buy in good faith, I accept a non-refundable deposit of $200 (personal check) to cover my expenses and the balance is due at delivery once the speakers are inspected for operation and that they are as described. Please mail the deposit the next day after the auction to the address below. The balance is to be paid in cash or money order (USPS preferred).

Don't pass these up! There OUTSTANDING CONDITION and RARITY make them a real find!
    glen

Thread Information