Thread: Speaker Safari

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

I beg to differ

DL160 is a high output MC in Denons 'light body' series. It will run well in that Thorens arm.with no tracking issues. Much more transparent sounding than the Shure.

1.6mV output. This is plenty because as a low impedence source the input of the pre will not be as noisy as with the Shure hence you can wind the gain up to compensate without any problems. I have sold dozens of these in my time and seriously for the $$$$ its hard to beat.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

well , its not really a speaker, BUT.... I always wanted a nice listening chair. Sooo, yeaterday I'm burning time at GW, not much interesting. I go over to the furnature section to sit a while and I notice a really different looking chair. The wood matches the rosewood in my LR and it looks kinda like leather. Sit in it,,very comfy ..(does have a black ink mark on the seat), I check the price tag...it was $50 then marked to 40 then 30 then $20 and I'm thinkin "kewl" , maybe its either great vinyl or leather. Open up the headrest pillow and sure enough its leather, and then I notice motor controls , so flipping it over there is a beautiful Danish motor, check all the tags and yup , MADE IN USA. Called "Backsaver".

Give them my $20 and hauled (78 pounds) it home..cleaned up real nice and even the ink spot came off. Looked it up this morning and......

Zero Gravity Recliner - BackSaver ZGR 200LM Leather Zero Gravity Reclining Chair - Electric Recline Chair - PLUS BONUS Zero Gravity Chair

$1,799.00

so it will motor ALL the way to where you are laying almost flat. Hey !! I guess will finally experience music flat !!!!
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Some kind of happiness is measured out in miles

Seawolf you're too much, nice score! Gotta be comfy when listening to the tunes.
    Clock looks good too, compliments your ensemble
    Just Play Music.

Thread Information