Hello All;

I really hate to be critical. On occasion I will follow a thread over to AK. If using a handheld device, there is more add content than forum content on the screen. One with no way to click out of and another with an X to dismiss the add, that rarely if ever works and often one on the left side. You’re stuck with at least one of three if not two, all the time.

It looks like Frito’s big screen on Idiocracy. I have never spent more than a minute on AK before I bail out.

Yeah I know, I can always ask for my money back. It’s free and someone has to pay for it. I get it. But, I simply cannot tolerate a site like that and don’t.

There are adds on DIY Audio, but they are not nearly as obtrusive as AK.

If we are waiting for the creator, owner and or maintenance group of AK to save us, well, I believe that it is the end of another era.

I have no idea. What does it cost to operate a site like LH? It seems AK is not even interested in trying to monetize LH much less work on it.

If AK makes this a dumpster site, that will be a damn shame. If they leave it to die, that will be nearly as bad but at least it would die with some dignity.

Seriously, what can be done at this point? I would really like to know what the options are.

Thanks all. For all the good you have all done.

Barry.