Hi guys. It’s already been almost six years since I did this capacitor upgrade. In the mean time I have been working on my diy dac, and after spending much time and money, I now feel that it play so good that my thoughts starts to focus on other things to improve in my setup. I have to admit that I’m a music and hifi lover 24/7, but it’s ok since I love this hobby.My focus came back to my jbl 4365, which I felt in love with back in 2011. They are still here with me, and after the last upgrade, they sing like never before. The upgrade is as follow.I have replaced the electrolytic caps (3uf) in the LF filter, with Clarity CSA poly caps, and for the HF filter, also Clarity CSA 33uf and16 uf. On top of the Claritys, I bypassed them with Miflex 0.1uf copper film caps. I also replaced the resistors between the caps from the stock resistors to Path resistors.The difference is easy to hear. More Clarity, detail, and much deeper soundstage with better separation between instruments and voices. The human voice sounds more organic, and with less sibilants. I still prefer the sound without the UHF drivers connected. I simply put a jumper on the crossover and disconnected them.It is easy to revers if I should want it later.At last I have to say that if you are comfortable with soldering and have speakers you realy like and wants to take them a step further up the latter, replace the stock parts. But, remember, always use the original values from the stock parts.