C46 minigon pair with S5 system

C46 minigon pair with S5 system in ebay auction

LE10 serial number 6880
    LE30 serial number 6464
    LX3-1 serial number 6445

listed in ebay auction:
    http://cgi.ebay.com/Rare-JBL-Ranger-...QQcmdZViewItem

from auction description:
    Incredible Vintage JBL Minigon Loudspeaker System.
    2 Beautiful Matching wood grain cabinets join head to head to form one speaker sytem with a beautiful matching top of deep grain (see picture.) The tag on the back reads: D46 S-5 WT with a serial number of:6880-6464-6445. The loudspeakers are LE10 series woofers and LE30 series tweeters with LX3-1 crossovers. This speaker system sounds fantastic and has an incredible signature soundstage. Using a 35W per channel Sansui it was powered up to less than half and sounded great without buzzes or rattles. All elements functioning well including crossovers.

C46 / JBL-Ranger Minigon, Evolved from the fabulous JBL-Ranger PARAGON and the popular JBL-Ranger METREGON the MINIGON gives full-field stereo coverage through the patented radial refraction system. JBL products are preserved in these Linear Efficiency components.Patience skill,attention to the smallest details - all are required to produce these transducers. They are the finest of their type which can be built. Found In Homes of The Musically Influential All Over The World....The Enclosures Measure;32" Wide,Height 12"1/8",Depth 15"3/4".
    Condition specifics:
    The exterior of the cabinets is finished in fine wood and is attractive and well preserved
    All binding posts are intact and function well
    The wood grain is evenly intact and not torn
    Sound is balanced and clear
    Xover switches function smoothly
    1 LE10 has small radial cracks in the yellow surround material, the other does not.
    1 LE30 has small creases across it, the other doesn't.
    Attached Images Attached Images     
    glen

"Make it sound like dinosaurs eating cars"
    - Nick Lowe, while producing Elvis Costello

L100 pair with warranty cards dated June 4, 1973

L100 pair with warranty cards dated June 4, 1973 listed in ebay auction.

L100 serial number 69446A and 69450A

listed in ebay auction:
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...ayphotohosting

Up for bid is a pair of JBL L100 Century speakers. These were originally purchased new by my father on June 4, 1973. You will see that for yourself in the original documentation that I am including.
    Here are the issues with this pair of speakers:
    On one of the speakers the woofer took a hit during transport and consequently now has a hole in it (argh!!!).
    On the other speaker the paper cone tweeter has been dented in, but to our ears it doesn't seem to affect the sound that much.
    The remaining foam around the tweeters on both speakers is very crumbly to the touch and will continue to deteriorate over time.
    The hardwood veneer shows some scuffs in places and a scratch or two, but overall the veneer is still in nice condition.
    The original foam speaker covers deteriorated over time and were replaced back in the 90's with a simple black fabric cover (which is pretty loosely attached in spots, it just needs a proper tacking job in spots).
    I just tested these JBL's through a vintage Marantz 2270 and they STILL sound good -- even with a woofer with a hole in it (!). Pretty remarkable. They don't make 'em like this anymore, folks. I would keep these but I already have too many sets of speakers (Dahlquist, another set of JBL, Klipsch and Paradigm). The L100's are actually the most beautiful of the bunch. The hardwood is in good shape.
    I will box these and ship them (insured) via a Ground shipper. Please don't ask me to quote on the shipping before the end of the auction. I will only provide an exact shipping cost to the winning bidder at the end of the auction. Each speaker is heavy, and they will need to be boxed individually (one speaker in each box) to help protect them, so please keep that in mind as you bid. If you live in the Tacoma/Seattle area you are welcome to pick them up and avoid the (probably pricey) shipping on these beauties.
    Sold 'As Is'. All Sales Are Final.
    Bid with Confidence!
    Q: Hi Libra66, Can you please tell me the serial numbers of these speakers? Thanks and good luck with your auction! Glen Jun-20-07
    A: The serial numbers are 69446A and 69450A, respectively.
    glen

C50 olympus pair with S8 systems

C50 olympus pair with S8 systems in separate ebay auctions

C50 cabinets serial number 46513 and 46514
    LE15A serial number 5727 and 5728
    375 serial number 4739 and 4740
    LX5 serial number 8535 and 8542
    075 serial number 41747 and 41729
    N7000 serial number 2839 and 2844
    H93 serial number 10078 and 10081
    L91 serial number 10520 and 10532

cabinets in ebay auction:
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...134624180&rd=1

You are bidding on a decent pair of C 50 olympus speaker boxes, for pickup only. One cover is damaged.
    Pickup only.

Questions from other members

Question & Answer Answered On
    Q: Hi, are you selling two covers with the boxes or just one? Do you have any photos of the grille covers? Thanks. mech986 Jun-22-07
    A: YES, TWO COVERS, BUT ONE IS A LITTLE DAMAGE, BUT IT CAN BE FIX. I WILL TRY. THEY ALSO HAVE WHEELS. THANK YOU!
    Q: Hi SarahGreg, Can you please tell me the serial numbers on these cabinets? Thank you very much and best of luck with your auction! Jun-22-07
    A: THANK YOU,THE SERIAL NUMBERS ARE 46513 AND 46514. THEY ALSO HAVE WHEELS. TWO COVERS, BUT ONE IS A LITTLE DAMAGE, THEY CAN BE FIX WITH A LITTLE GLUE.

woofers in ebay auction:
    http://cgi.ebay.com/Pair-Blue-JBL-LE...QQcmdZViewItem

You are bidding on a pair of rare blue vintage JBL LE 15A Speakers with consecutive serial #'s - 5727 & 5728. An awesome pair of 16 OHM speakers. The surrounds are still nice and supple and the cones are great. these are a very, very rare find in this condition. Signature speakers, 15 inches. Due to the age of these speakers, they are sold "as is". Includes all hardware.

375s in ebay auction:
    http://cgi.ebay.com/2-JBL-375-Driver...QQcmdZViewItem

You are bidding on a pair of rare vintage JBL 375 16 OHM Speakers with consecutive serial #'s - 4739 & 4740. In excellent working condition with original JBL red wax seals all intact. Due to the age of these speakers, they are sold "as is".

LX5s in ebay auction:
    http://cgi.ebay.com/JBL-LX5-Blue-Cro...QQcmdZViewItem

You are bidding on a pair of blue vintage JBL LX5 crossovers for LE15A and 375 drivers. In excellent near mint condition! Original color coded wires are still attached and uncut - notice original soldered ends. Serial #'s are: 8535 and 8542

075s in ebay auction:
    http://cgi.ebay.com/JBL-075-16-OHM-B...QQcmdZViewItem

You are bidding on a pair of vintage JBL 075 high frequency Signature bullet tweeters. 16 OHM. Still with the red wax seals intact. They are in working order. Due to the age of these speakers, these are sold "as is".
    Serial #'s are :- 41747 and 41729.

N7000s in ebay auction:
    http://cgi.ebay.com/JBL-N7000-Crosso...QQcmdZViewItem

You are bidding on a pair of vintage JBL N7000 in perfect working condition. Commonly used with the excellent 075 Bullet Tweeters. Original color coded wires are still attached and uncut. Due to the age of these speakers, they are sold "as is". Serial #'s are: 2839 and 2844.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    On Jun-21-07 at 12:47:04 PDT, seller added the following information:
    Last sentence should read 'DUE to the age of these signature crossovers, they are sold "as is" '.
    Thanks!!

H93s in ebay auction:
    http://cgi.ebay.com/Pair-of-Vintage-...QQcmdZViewItem

You are bidding on a pair of blue vintage JBL H93 Signature Horns. Serial #'s are: 10078 and 10081.

L91s in ebay auction:
    http://cgi.ebay.com/JBL-L91-Lenses_W...QQcmdZViewItem

You are bidding on a pair of vintage JBL L91 Signature lenses. Comes with 8 screws. Serial #'s are: 10520 and 10532. One is slightly chipped. Not noticeable.
    glen

4333a

Hi HoffmannHP

I would like to register the following components :

Grey 4333A box, serial numbers, 11805,11772

2405 , 66941 , the other has no decal

2420, 408272,42777

2312, 11740, 12517

2231, 30225,28147

3133A, 14507 A, 14610.

thanks ,Richard

registration

Quote Originally Posted by richluvsound View Post
    Hi HoffmannHP

I would like to register the following components :
    thanks ,Richard

thanks Richard,

done.....

HP
    Please help us save more info about the vintage systems. Let us register your speakers and drivers.

L112 pair with dated bill of sale

L112 pair with bill of sale dated June 13, 1982 in ebay auction
    (seller responded to query for date and serial numbers)

L112 serial number 53123 and 65223

listed in ebay auction:
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...DME:B:AAQ:US:1

Hello ladies and gentleman, I am really proud to offer these beautiful near Mint condition JBL L112 State of the Art Speakers. They come with the boxes, original brochure, owners manual, warranty card, technical note booklet, and the original bill of sale. These are one owner speakers, and you can tell by looking at the photos, they are like new, with just a few nicks towards the back edges. All the drivers are in mint condition. NO pushed in dustcaps or any marks anywhere in the front. The cabinets are in super duper shape. Go ahead and supersize the photos, you will agree that they do not get any better than this. The original owner changed out the speaker terminals in the back. I will include the original ones in case you want to one day put them back in. I was going to change them out myself, but when I removed one woofer, I notice that the new terminals were soldered for a better connection. I will leave that up to you if you want to change them. These speakers are choice man. Everything is original. The covers are in super shape considering that they are original as well. Just a few small holes. These speakers are rated at 300 watts. They measure14 1/2"L x 13 1/4"D x 24 1/2"H and weigh a whopping 50 pounds each. I will not have a high starting bid, a buy it now, or a reserve, like yourself, I do not like reserves, it takes the fun out of bidding. Everybody gets a fair chance of owning these legendary speakers. I guarantee that these speakers sound great, look great or your money back. I stand behind my products 100%. I do not sell like most sellers that sell vintage equipment, AS IS with no returns. That is crazy. Your hard earned money deserves the best, from the best quality, to the ultimate customer service. Peace of mind is priceless. I ship all my items as if they were coming to me, with alot of protection and care. I will package these speakers in their original boxes, I will then purchase bigger boxes and double box. That will protect the original boxes as well. I do not take chances folks, and you shouldn't either. Bid with total confidence. Shipping will be $120.00 for both speakers here in the USA. I will ship to Canada double boxed as well for $190.00 via Fedex International Ground, which takes 4 business days only. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask. I have the manual and brochure, all technical informational is included.
    glen

C37 parts

C37 parts in separate ebay auctions

C37 cabinets serial number 30064 and 30157
    130A serial number 23902 and 24737
    275 serial number 784 and 1048
    N600 serial number 2057 and 2117

cabinet model/serial number plates in ebay auction:
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=140132158807

I am setting up several auctions for speaker components from a pair of rare vintage JBL C37 speaker cabinets.
    This particular auction is for a pair of nameplates that came off the back of the C37 cabinets. There is some paint wear, but they are still in pretty nice condition. They were attached to the cabinets with metal staples and these staples are still in the back of these nameplates. Each nameplate is about 4 1/4" long.
    If you are interested in other vintage JBL pieces, please take a look at my other auctions.

good woofer in ebay auction:
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=140132169587

I am setting up several auctions for speaker components from a pair of rare vintage JBL C37 speaker cabinets.
    This particular auction is for a single 130A 15-inch woofer that was pulled from one of the C37 cabinets.
    When I got the C37's I hooked them up to my home stereo and they both sounded fantastic. But I did NOT play them at a high volume and I do not have the necessary equipment to give these units a thorough testing, so this speaker is going out as-is.
    If you are interested in other vintage JBL pieces, please take a look at my other auctions.

torn woofer in ebay auction:
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=140132166647

This particular auction is for a single 130A 15-inch woofer that was pulled from one of the C37 cabinets.
    When I got the C37's I hooked them up to my home stereo and they both sounded fantastic. But I did NOT play them at a high volume and I do not have the necessary equipment to give these units a thorough testing, so this speaker is going out as-is.
    Although the cone is damaged, it still sounded fine. Maybe it could be easily re-coned...maybe not. Hence, my low starting bid.

drivers/horns in ebay auction:
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=140132175622

This particular auction is for a pair of horn speakers I pulled from the C37 cabinets.
    When I got the C37's I hooked them up to my home stereo and they both sounded fantastic. But I did NOT play them at a high volume and I do not have the necessary equipment to give these units a thorough testing, so these speakers are going out as-is.
    The magnet end of each speaker is model 275 and rated at 16 ohms. The "sound" end is model 1217-1290 and rated at 8 ohms.
    One of the speakers had its tag fall off when I was removing it from the cabinet; I still have the tag and will include it with its speaker. The "magnet" end has a stamped metal tag, serial #1048.
    The other speaker still has its mounting ring on it. It has a printed tag, serial #784.
    I don't know if any of this serial # stuff is helpful, so I thought I'd let you know.

crossovers in ebay auction:
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=140132160863

This particular auction is for a pair of N600 crossovers that were pulled from the C37 cabinets. When I got the C37's I hooked them up to my home stereo and they sounded fantastic. But I did NOT play them at a high volume and I do not have the necessary equipment to give these units a thorough testing, so they are going out as-is. The speakers from the C37's are listed in separate auctions. The N600's still have their white plastic gaskets.
    glen

001 system components

001 system components in ebay auction,
    displayed atop a Hartsfield, nice.

130A serial number 24445 and 24446
    LE175 serial number 1104 and 1126
    N1200 serial number 14173 and 14170

listed in ebay auction:
    http://cgi.ebay.com/Vintage-JBL-Spea...QQcmdZViewItem

For your consideration an absolutlety mint matched speaker package from jbl that consists of two le175's (serial #'s 1104 and 1126), two 130A's ( serial #'s 24445 and 24446), and two n1200 crossovers (14173 and 14170). These are clean clean clean!!!
    glen

L100 components

L100 components listed in separate ebay auctions
    no cabinets, but nameplates with cabinet serial numbers are included in the crossover auction

L100 cabinets serial number 137155A and 137156A
    123A-1 serial number 199450 and 199461
    LE5-2 serial number 161877 and 161882
    LE25 tweeters

woofers in ebay auction:
    http://cgi.ebay.com/VINTAGE-JBL-L100...QQcmdZViewItem

THIS IS A VINTAGE JBL L100 CENTURY 123A-1 WAX SEAL 12" DRIVERS, SEARIAL NUMBERS 199450 & 199461 ONE SEAL FELL OUT AND I CANT FIND IT, IT WAS THERE WHEN I REMOVED THE SPEAKER FROM CABINET, YOU CAN STILL SEE THE WAX IN THE SCREW HEAD, I WILL GUARANTEE THEM BOTH TO BE COMPLETELY ORIGINAL AND IN GREAT CONDITION. I AM SELLING THESE PARTS FROM A PAIR OF JBL L100 CENTURY FLOOR SPEAKERS, LOOK AT MY OTHER AUCTIONS FOR THE MID DRIVERS, FOAM COVERS AND TWEETERS.

LE5 in ebay auction:

THIS IS A VINTAGE JBL L100 CENTURY LE-5-2 MID RANGE DRIVER, SERIAL NUMBERS 161877 I WILL GUARANTEE TO BE COMPLETELY ORIGINAL AND IN GREAT CONDITION. I AM SELLING THESE PARTS FROM A PAIR OF JBL L100 CENTURY FLOOR SPEAKERS, LOOK AT MY OTHER AUCTIONS FOR THE MID DRIVERS, FOAM COVERS AND TWEETERS.

LE5 in ebay auction:

THIS IS A VINTAGE JBL L100 CENTURY LE-5-2 MID RANGE DRIVER, SERIAL NUMBER 161882, HAS HAD A SMALL 1" TEAR REPAIRED IN THE CONE, LOOKS GOOD AND SOUNDS GREAT, BECIDE THE TEAR I WILL GUARANTEE TO BE COMPLETELY ORIGINAL AND IN GREAT CONDITION. I AM SELLING THESE PARTS FROM A PAIR OF JBL L100 CENTURY FLOOR SPEAKERS, LOOK AT MY OTHER AUCTIONS FOR THE MID DRIVERS, FOAM COVERS AND TWEETERS.

LE25 in ebay auction:

THIS IS A VINTAGE JBL L100 CENTURY LE25 TWEETER WITH GASKET AND FOAM, ALL IN MINT CONDITION, I WILL GUARANTEE TO BE COMPLETELY ORIGINAL AND IN GREAT CONDITION. I AM SELLING THESE PARTS FROM A PAIR OF JBL L100 CENTURY FLOOR SPEAKERS, LOOK AT MY OTHER AUCTIONS FOR THE MID DRIVERS, FOAM COVERS AND SUB DRIVERS.

LE25 in ebay auction:

THIS IS A VINTAGE JBL L100 CENTURY LE25 TWEETER WITH GASKET AND FOAM, THIS SPEAKER HAS HAD THE DUST CAP AND CONE CRINKLED BUT STILL SOUNDS GREAT, OTHER THAN THE PROBLEM ALREADY DESCRIBED I WILL GUARANTEE TO BE COMPLETELY ORIGINAL AND IN GREAT CONDITION. I AM SELLING THESE PARTS FROM A PAIR OF JBL L100 CENTURY FLOOR SPEAKERS, LOOK AT MY OTHER AUCTIONS FOR THE MID DRIVERS, FOAM COVERS AND SUB DRIVERS.

crosssovers in ebay auction:
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...DME:L:RTQ:US:1

THIS IS A VINTAGE JBL L100 CROSSOVERS W/PLATES , IN GREAT CONDITION. I AM SELLING THE PARTS FROM A PAIR OF JBL L100 CENTURY FLOOR SPEAKERS, LOOK AT MY OTHER AUCTIONS FOR THE DRIVERS, FOAM COVERS AND TWEETERS.

Q: Hi Sundarider, Can you please tell me the serial numbers on the nameplates of these L100 crossovers? Thanks and good luck with your auction! Glen

A: 137155a and 137156a
    glen

pair of 030 systems from Barzilay cabinets

pair of 030 systems from Barzilay cabinets listed in ebay auction

D130 serial number 76775 and 77133
    075 serial number 53915 and 53923
    N2400 serial number 25900 and 26849

listed in ebay auction:
    http://cgi.ebay.com/JBL-030-system-w...QQcmdZViewItem

Here is a JBL 030 system consisting of the D130 LF Drivers 075 HF drivers with brackets and the N2400 Crossovers. They are being housed in a beautiful Barzaly end table cabinet from the 1960's.This auction consists of all drivers and two cabinets. Cabinets will be for local pick up only, I will not ship the cabinets. drivers can be shipped anywhere. If you win auction and are not local you will only receive the drivers. If you are local then you can pick up everything.All drivers are in mint condition and work fine. Shipping on all drivers will be $100.00 and if cheaper I will refund the difference. Payment is due in 3 days of auctions end or I will relist item's.Please ask if you don't understand something in this auction.

Serial numbers of 15"LF drivers are 77133 and 76775
    Serial numbers of 075 HF drivers are 53915 and 53923
    Serial numbers of N2400 Crossover's are 26849 and 25900.
    glen

Update

290713 A

123A-3 89430
    LE5-2 340988

123A-3 88868
    LE5-2 340021

Were LE25 serialized? I could not find any. They have foil stickers that I've never seen before. They were the red ring version.

Batch number on each LE25 is 746

Quote Originally Posted by glen View Post
    Hi Brutal,
    Thanks a lot for posting your serial numbers, it's a big help!
    The LE25 tweeters were no longer given serial numbers, but they often were rubber-stamped on the back with a 2 or three digit number that I think may be a sort of "batch number" (sometimes in a circle) to identify a particular production run. So the stamped numbers are not unique, but they do appear to be progressive so they could indicate if one tweeter is earlier or later than another and possibly if a driver is original to the speaker system or a replacement.
    Later on (maybe during the LE25-2 era) JBL would sometimes rubber-stamp a date code as well as a batch number on the drivers that was like the ones used on the boxes in this post:
    http://audioheritage.org/vbulletin/s...&postcount=345
    E8T-H in boxes dated in 1986 in an ebay auction
    box dated
    01 23 86 (January 23, 1986)
    box dated 90886 (
    September 8, 1986)

Here's a picture of some LE25s with the rubber-stamped "batch number" 542:
    Last edited by brutal; 07-04-2007 at 01:15 PM. Reason: readability

Quote Originally Posted by brutal
    Batch number on each LE25 is 746
    Thanks again Brutal!
    glen

L44 Lancer 44 parts

Lancer 44 parts in ebay auctions

LE8T serial number 59582 and 59586
    PR8 serial number 27462 and 27476

LE8Ts in ebay auction:
    http://cgi.ebay.com/Vintage-JBL-LE8T...QQcmdZViewItem

Vintage JBL LE8T Stereo Speakers Lancer
    Here is a quality pair of classic JBL LE8T 8" speakers. They are serial numbered #59586 and #59582. Both drivers sound great! Currently, original surrounds still look good but continued use may require they be replaced.

PR8s in ebay auction:
    http://cgi.ebay.com/Pair-JBL-PR8-Pas...QQcmdZViewItem

Pair JBL PR8 Passive Radiators LE8 Lancer
    Here is a quality pair of classic JBL PR8 passive radiators. They are serial numbered #27476 and #27462. Both drivers have excellent surrounds.
    glen

CL45 Flair pair with 001 systems

CL45 Flair pair with 001 systems listed inseparate ebay auctions

CL45 cabinet serial number 10878 and ?????
    130A serial number 31030 and 31055
    LE175 seial number 22272 and 22281
    N1200 serial number 5058 and 5103
    H91 serial number 25271 and 25292
    L91 serial number 31327 and 31375

cabinets in auction:
    http://cgi.ebay.com/Nice-Pair-Vintag...QQcmdZViewItem

For your consideration we are offering a vintage pair of JBL Type CL45/Flair speaker cabinets. Cabinets are finished in a Walnut veneer. They are in good shape with no structural damage...just some typical wear which could probably be cleaned up nicely with some steel wool and Danish oil. Each cabinet measures 21 3/4" wide X 15 1/4" deep X 29 3/4" tall and weighs 50 lbs. All of the high end components that were housed in these cabinets is also available for auction(see our other listings). Please see pictures for further details and email any questions.

woofers in auction:
    http://cgi.ebay.com/Vintage-JBL-130A...QQcmdZViewItem

For your consideration we are offering a vintage pair of JBL 130 A 15" sub woofers. All of the original mounting screws are included. Both speakers are in great shape with the only flaw being a very small dent in one of the cones which does not affect the performance of the speaker(see pics). These subs are from a pair of JBL CL45/Flair speakers which we are parting out. Before dismantling, the speakers were tested and sounded AWESOME! See our other listings for the rest of the high end JBL components which were housed in the CL45 cabinets. Please see pictures for further details and email any questions.

horns and drivers in auction:
    http://cgi.ebay.com/Vintage-JBL-H91-...QQcmdZViewItem

For your consideration we are offering a vintage pair of JBL H91 Horns complete with LE175 Drivers. All the original mounting screws are also included. Serial numbers on the horns are 25271 and 25292. Serial numbers on the drivers are 22281 and 22272. These horns and drivers are from a pair of JBL CL45/Flair speakers which we are parting out. Before dismantling, the speakers were tested and sounded AWESOME! See our other listings for the rest of the high end JBL components which were housed in the CL45 cabinets. Please see pictures for further details and email any questions.

crossovers in auction:
    http://cgi.ebay.com/Vintage-JBL-N120...QQcmdZViewItem

For your consideration we are offering a vintage pair of JBL H1200 crossovers. All the original mounting screws are also included. Serial numbers on the crossovers are 5103 and 5058. These crossovers are from a pair of JBL CL45/Flair speakers which we are parting out. Before dismantling, the speakers were tested and sounded AWESOME! See our other listings for the rest of the high end JBL components which were housed in the CL45 cabinets. Please see pictures for further details and email any questions.

lenses in auction:
    http://cgi.ebay.com/Vintage-JBL-L91-...QQcmdZViewItem

For your consideration we are offering a vintage pair of JBL L91 lenses. Serial numbers are 31375 and 31327. Both lenses are a little dusty, but in mint condition! There are no chips, cracks or damage. These lenses are from a pair of JBL CL45/Flair speakers which we are parting out. See our other listings for the rest of the high end JBL components which were housed in the CL45 cabinets.
    glen

re: CL45 Flair pair with 001 systems

This is a very minor point, but this system is really an S4. This is because of the L91 Acoustic Lens. I know this because I own a pair of the same speakers. Here's a link: http://www.lansingheritage.org/image...-l45/page6.jpg
    I know it's a small point, but I mention this in the interest of accuracy...
    I think it's too bad the seller is parting it out... These components sound most excellent in the C45 Flair cabinet to me...

Thread Information